Hello fellas , last week has been quite tiring 😢,i mean i was really loaded with stuff and still am but it feels great , i mean sometimes being occupied is good right . Well ,it’s been quite late and i have not responded to award nominations but you see better late than never so here i am .
First of all a big thank you for all the award nominations …
I am really grateful to Sushmitamukherjee ,who is a great story teller and poet and Matthew ,whom I see as the anime king for the Blogger recognition award but as you know i have already done this award once and my answers are still the same so i won’t be doing it again .But i would ask you to visit their blogs .
Next one is the Versatile Blogger Award , this is my first versatile blogger award and what excites me even more is that i actually got nominated by four lovely bloggers for this one ,yayyy…
I am really grateful to Nyse ,Deepika , multitudeofmythoughts and Subbashini Meenakshi Sundaram for the nomination and i would request you to visit their awesome blogs , you will be blown away by the amazing stuff they write , poems,thought provoking posts and more.
1.You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2.Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
3.link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
4.share 7 facts about yourself.
Here are the 7 facts about me ….
- I love singing and i am a good singer but i never participated in any competition because i get nervous on stage .
- Currently i am pursuing degree of bachelor of engineering in computer science from a government college .
- I have a strong fear of heights .
- I am a bit insomniac , i don’t fall asleep easily ,it takes me 2-3 hours after going to bed to fall asleep.
- I love cooking and experimenting with food ,this is something you already know.
- I love watching cartoons .My all time favourite is ” Winx Club ” series 😍😍.
- I feel a bit shy in talking to someone for the first time .
Now for the nominations part , i would nominate all those bloggers who view this post and like it and who would like to do this award,i know this is not a good practice but this time i will have to leave it this way .I hope you don’t mind it .
Have a good day lovely bloggers 😊
Hey guys , I am highly elated to announce that i have been nominated for the Lovely Soliditary Blogger Award by one of my favourite bloggers Ranjeeta Nath Ghai .She is a beautiful writer with a very unique writing style .Her blog is a repository of so many beautiful poems and articles.I would request you to visit her blog :
Also, i would like to throw some light on SIW Organization. Success Inspirers’ World is an International Friends Blogging Forum.On October 14, 2015, the transformation of Success Inspirers’ World into an International Friendship Blogging Forum started. The dream is to keep on growing like one BIG family thereby spreading happiness and miles and miles of smiles. As an international friends blogging forum, Success inspirer’s world provides an opportunity that every blogger is looking for – the opportunity to get more exposure and find more followers and readers.If you want to benefit from this rare opportunity, register here or send an email to email@example.com for an invitation to be addressed to you.
Nominations is the most difficult job after recieving an award and i am seriously bad at choosing because all of my fellow bloggers are really talented and deserving,so I just try to nominate different bloggers each time …
So,here are my pioneer nominations
1. Write a post on your blog thanking the person who nominated you.
2. Paste the award in the post.
3. Provide a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
4. Tell Success Inspirers’ World, SIWO what you think about solidarity blogging. Is it worthwhile?
5. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and inform them.
Hola folks ,i am so delighted to announce that i have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the lovely amixedbag .It is my first award so i am very excited about it , i am thankful to her that she considered and nominated me for this award .amixedbag runs an excellent blog ,she writes beautiful posts about her life ,places and more …So , do visit her lovely blog .
- THANK THE BLOGGER WHO NOMINATED YOU AND PROVIDE A LINK TO THEIR BLOG.
- WRITE A POST TO SHOW YOUR AWARD.
- GIVE A BRIEF STORY OF HOW YOUR BLOG STARTED.
- GIVE TWO PIECES OF ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS.
- SELECT 15 OTHER BLOGGERS YOU WANT TO GIVE THIS AWARD TO.
- COMMENT ON EACH BLOG AND LET THEM KNOW YOU HAVE NOMINATED THEM & PROVIDE THE LINK TO THE POST YOU CREATED.
How my blog started: I first came to know about wordpress and blogging in my first year of college in 2014 .So, i have been thinking about setting a blog since then , but due to some reason or other ,i couldn’t …But in November 2016 during holidays , i created my blog just to put my thoughts in a sacred and safe place ,to bring out the creative side of mine, and obviously to connect with other bloggers across the world.Soon , i started enjoying writing and blogging , and so i am here now…
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers :
- Don’t hesitate : Beginners often think that whatever they write is not good enough to be published but it’s not about good or bad ,it’s about writing .The more you write ,more you get used to it and new ideas begin to emerge .Just structure the thoughts (in your mind )a bit and hit publish .
- Stay connected : It’s not important to write posts daily ,but atleast once/twice in a week you must publish some post .Also try to visit other people’s blog too ,see what creative things they have been doing .In this way ,you will be able to be familiar with other fellow bloggers …
Nominate other bloggers : I nominate the following bloggers..
- Ashutosh Gursale
- Subbashini Meenakshi Sundaram
- Absolutely Olivia💙